Monday, February 13, 2012

Levi and Michelle’s Wedding…


My brother got married on the 22nd of July. I invited Mike to the wedding. In fact, Levi also personally invited him to the sealing. Mike was a little weary of going into the actual wedding because we had only been dating for three weeks at this time. I don’t blame him. But I was glad he attended the luncheon and the reception with me. He got to meet the whole family. They were all very impressed with him. My dad played a little joke on Mike at the reception. Shonnie had a book she was giving to Levi for the wedding. It was a book for Later Saint couples after marriage. You can get the idea of what it is about. Anyways, my dad asked Mike to take it out to the jeep. Then as soon as Mike had it in his hands, he asked Mike what he had in his hands. Everybody became curious at this point. Mike handled it well. When he got to the car, he started flipping through it so everyone could see. It was really funny. As the reception came to a close, it became time to throw the bouquet. Everybody told me to get out there. I went to the middle of the floor. Michelle tossed it behind her and it came directly to me. I didn’t move my feet at all. I lifted my hand and it came right to me. All eyes shot to Mike. He was officially welcomed into the family by my cousin Madison. I guess all the superstitions of catching the bouquet are real. Lucky for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment