Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Snapshot of our History...

· March 3rd: Mike and Hailey talked in MBA class

· May 29th: First Date to Keva Juice

· June 4th: First real hang out

· June 4th: Mike meets my parents

· June 10th: Mike graduates from MBA program

· June ?th: First “Official Date”

· June 19th: Meet Mike’s Parents

· June 19th: First time holding hands

· June 21st: I knew he liked me

· June 25th: Mom says her gut says we are getting married

· June 28th: Meets the Bingham’s

· June 28th: First Kiss

· June 29th: Meets my friends

· June 30th: More than friends

· July 3rd: Boyfriend/Girlfriend status

· July 6th:Could see myself marrying him

· July 11th: Mike completely won over my Mom

· July 18th: Hinted he loved me

· July 20th: I thought I loved him

· July 22nd: Meet’s everyone at Levi’s wedding

· July 27th: Hill family trip

· August 8th: Mike’s dad claims me as family

· August 14th: First trip to Jackson Hole

· August 20th: L-Bomb dropped!

· September 14th: Marriage agreed upon

· September 30th: Papa Hill knows

· October 2nd: Mama Deb and Joe know

· October 6th: Mike asks for my hand

· October 9th: Engagement

· October 27th: Engagement pictures

· December 4th: Bridal Pictures

· December 13th: Marriage License

· December 19th: First time through the temple

· December 21st: Marriage!!

No comments:

Post a Comment